Mental Health IOP Group
About the Mental Health IOP Group
The Mental Health IOP group is an intensive program for adults over the age of 18 who are struggling with overwhelming stress, depression, anxiety, or trauma and need more support than just one or two (one hour) outpatient counseling sessions a week, but not so severe that they need inpatient hospitalization.
It is intended to provide short-term stabilization and resolution of immediate mental health problem areas for clients who want to continue working and attending to their daily lives but need a higher degree of supportive treatment.
The program is based on the needs of the people currently in the group, so the information changes with the participants. It is not for people that have current substance abuse issues.
Warning signs that might indicate this program would be helpful for you:
- Feelings of helplessness and hopelessness
- Frequent sadness, tearfulness, or crying
- Difficulty focusing or concentrating
- Marked change in work or social performance
- Decreased interest in family, friends, or activities
- Difficulty controlling anger
- Increase in anxiety
- Marked change in eating or sleeping habits
- Significant weight gain or loss
- Frequent tardiness or absence from school or work
Take the first step - Call us for a FREE consultation.